Your field guide is the number one link between your lodge and your clients. Improve their skills by teaching them the basics of Wildlife Photography
What they will learn...
- Vehicle placements
- The best camera settings and techniques for wildlife photography
- Understanding compositional angles
- Understanding light
- Photo safari requirements
- Liaising with photographers and meeting their expectations
- A guide to social media posting and tagging
- Image Processing using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Printing images and photo book creation
The Field Guide Wildlife Photography training is done on site at your lodge. The training will take two full days and is made up of practical and theoretical training. All guides will receive training material and do a theoretical assessment. For more information, please contact us using the form below.