Big 5 Photos offers photographic editing courses to teach you how to edit your photos giving them a professional look. We teach you how to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom as this is the industry leader in image editing software. All RAW images need to be edited and processed and we show you how to apply the techniques learnt on the course to make your images stand out from the rest. Our courses are run from our training room in Randburg, Gauteng. Learn how to manage your images in the Lightroom image library, process your images with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, execute colour management with confidence and ease and print your images without losing any quality. Learn the beginner basics and advanced techniques to give your images the professional touch.
What you will learn...
- All the Lightroom modules with a specific emphasis on the Library and Develop modules
- Learn how to transform your images into works of art
- Understanding different processing techniques
- Importing and managing your images
- Metadata, Keywords and Copyright
- Setting up colour space and managing profiles including screen calibration
- Basic and advanced image processing
- Dust removal
- Adjustment Filters and more
- Croppping, straightening, sharpening and noise reduction
- White Balance
- Editing and Adding Watermarks
- Batch processing
- Exporting your images
The Wildlife Photography course is made up of 2 three hour sessions, one week apart (6 hours in total). Please bring your laptop and something to make notes with.
Bookings are essential! If you would like any more information, pease contact us using the form below.
This course is also available as an online option via Video Conference, please ask for more information.