Want to learn more about advanced photographic techniques, custom settings and animal behaviour? Want to learn how to photograph in low light and get photos of the night sky and more? Want to learn how use the manual modes on your camera and integrate them in your photography? The Wildlife Photographic course is for you.
What you will learn...
- Sensor sizes, resolution, mega pixels and how different cameras utilize them.
- Manual Shooting Modes using Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and Manual
- ISO - How to integrate it with the manual modes and when to use it for different scenes
- Exposure Compensation - No more incorrect exposures in your photos
- White Balance - Get the correct colours in your photographs consistently
- Auto Focus Modes - Using the correct focus mode for different scenarios
- Drive mode - Learn the basics for continuous shooting for flawless action photographs
- Metering Modes - Understanding different light sources and getting the most out of your light reading
- Shooting styles and techniques
- Shooting stars - All you need to know about night time photography
- Lenses - Understand which lenses are used for different scenes and how to select the right lens for you
- Techniques for different scenarios - Make sure you are shooting the right way
- Colour Space and Setups - Start by using the correct colour space on all your devices (camera, computer, monitor, printer etc)
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - Digital image processing the right way.
- Printing - Learn about printing your images
- Image Composition - Learn all the rules, and how to break them
- Animal trends and behaviour - When to shoot and when to run...
The Wildlife Photography course is made up of 2 three hour sessions, one week apart (6 hours in total). If your first session is on a Tuesday, your 2nd session will be 1 week later, also on a Tuesday. Please bring your camera and something to make notes with. Course notes will be supplied along with some snacks.
The course is held in Ferndale, Randburg. There is secure parking with a security guard onsite.
Bookings are essential! Please fill out the form below and we will contact you to setup your date and time. If you would like any more information, please let us know in the "Message" box in the form below.
I will respond as soon as possible. At times I might be on a photographic safari with limited signal, I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.